Smart Building Solutions
SMART BUILDING SOLUTIONS
The era of buildings that don’t provide personalized value and security is rapidly coming to an end. Workplaces are transitioning to modern, connected environments that are aware of their occupants—offering them seamless, personalized experiences with benefits that include increased productivity, collaboration, creativity and employee well-being.
We leverage off our comprehensive offering of smart, connected technologies and the correct integration to deliver efficient intelligence for the modern and cutting edge building.
We bring forth the next generation ‘smart building’ which incorporates technologies such as connectivity, automated lighting, heating, ventilation and cooling, energy management, surveillance, security, access control, alarm activation, renewable energy, building management and more.
Intelligence can be derived from the integration of these solutions, with each system working together to create a more efficient, effective overall facility that minimises the need for manual intervention.
We follow an integrated approach to smart building design, harnessing the power of intelligent technologies, automation and integration to deliver significant benefits to both property owners and their tenants.
SMART ENERGY AND WATER METERING
- Building occupants and owners don’t want to waste time fiddling with the heat or air conditioning, so our smart HVAC systems “learn” where and how much heat or air to bring to each section of the building;
- Building owners and corporations waste a great deal of money on inefficient, ineffective HVACs;
- Systems with smart sensors, both in the building and in the units themselves, can comprehensively monitor external sources and interior functionality so the system can maintain its efficiency.
INTELLIGENT HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
We utilise the rigours of open platforms, application software frameworks, automation infrastructure technology, energy management and device-to-enterprise integration solutions. Our technology and applications have fundamentally changed the way devices and systems connect, integrate and interoperate with each other and the enterprise.
Our configurable software frameworks extend connectivity, integration and interoperability to the millions of devices deployed in the market today and empowers manufacturers to develop intelligent equipment systems and smart devices that enable collaboration and communication between the enterprise and edge assets. Our platforms allow for building and managing complex monitoring, control, and automation solutions, including applications for building control, facility management, industrial automation, medical equipment, physical security, energy information systems, telecommunications, smart homes, M2M and smart services.
Automatic and semi-automatic cleaning using high pressure and super-high pressure can remove several contaminants. Corridor Africa Technologies (Pty) Ltd has several high-pressure machines at its disposal, ranging from 1000 to 2,800 bar for:
- The cleaning of installation components, such as pipelines, heat exchangers, condensers, vessels, dirty work floors, production machinery, air fin coolers, mixing tanks, gutters and drains.
- The cleaning of storage tanks, the internal and external walls and the bases.
- The shipping industry, cleaning or removing coatings, cleaning ship’s holds, fuel oil or gas oil bunker tanks, engine rooms and oil/water mixture tanks.
We are well geared towards being the industry leader where it matters the most and that is in Industrial cleaning company. With our founding principles based on technology innovation and with the advent of the internet Of Things (IoT), we have the added advantage to advance and disrupt the industry.
HP, UHP AND SUHP
- 360* Building Maintenance;
- Building Management Systems (BMS);
- Generator Repair and Maintenance;
- Civil Infrastructure;
- Data Centre design, Implementation and Maintenance;
- Alternative Energy;
- Energy Management;
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Handling, and Cooling);
- Back Up and Redundant Power Management (Generators and UPS);
- Fire Detection and Suppression;
- Access Control and CCTV;
- Electrical Installations and Maintenance.